Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tuesday Night Class

I am having trouble thinking about what to write about now. Do I give some information about autism or do I give some information about services that can be used with Autistic children. Tonight, google just wasnt on my side either. so I turned to youtube. Not that all I want is to have videos but sometimes youtube sums everything up for me. the visual learner.

"Fixing" Autism


Man, I would love to meet this little girl. This video brought tears to my eyes.

My little brother has autism


10 Things Every Child With Autism Wishes You Knew


Youtube has allowed me to step into the lives of people who are living with Autism or living with a person with autism. I could post many more but for now these are the ones that on this Tuesday made me stop and think.

What else could I be doing?

1 comment: